In this episode, we chatted all things Facebook ads and how Brandi grew her business from service provider to rockstar empire owner. Brandi has does a lot of this without a team. Although there’s definitely a point where you need to outsource to someone like a virtual assistant, Brandi talks about how you can start and grow without the team.
Brandi talks about so much in this episode to keep your business simplified and streamlined, including:
- What systems you really need as a freelancer and which ones you can skip
- Focus on what matters the most- what Brandi calls her marketing minutes
- Why niching as a high-end service provider might work for you
- How to determine when you need to niche down with your offerings or with the kinds of clients you help as a freelancer
- Why charging hourly can be a problem for you and how you can switch to a different process
- Why you want to explore your options when you begin your freelance business and why you want to keep looking into new things
- Why Brandi and her family started thinking about why retiring her husband might be the right fit for them and what you need to know before you make a similar decision.
- How the transition from spouse outside of the house working to switching to her husband in a stay-at-home dad role and what that looked like for their schedules.
- What a typical workday looks like for Brandi in her freelance Facebook ads business when she has multiple projects on her plate.
- The time management skills that Brandi uses to stay on track and why she doesn’t batch her work.
Did you know The Six Figure Freelancer is now available for preorder? Check it out here.
Brandi is a wife, mom, and on a mission to help online service-based entrepreneurs create a business and life they love. As a Facebook and Instagram ad strategist she was able to scale her business without a team to multiple six-figures in a short 18 months and now she is helping others do the same! Facebook and Instagram ads are her JAM, but helping others make their dream life a reality is her passion.
free training: servescalesoar.com/free